The Honorable Frank Wolf, U.S. House of Representatives: “I am proud to support and endorse my good friend David Ramadan for the 87th House District. David’s experience in the private sector has proved to be valuable during his first term in Richmond whereby he co-founded and co-chairs the Business Development Caucus.
David is working hard on issues of concern to our constituents. He is leading in Richmond the fight against the high tolls on the Greenway; working with me to crack down on crime and gang violence; and fighting Lyme disease. As a small business owner David is focused on those issues of most concern: real transportation solutions, getting people back to work and quality education for our children.
I ask you to join me in supporting David Ramadan and re-elect him to the State House.
- Senator Dick Black, (R – District 13)
- T.H. Ralph Buona, Supervisor, Ashburn District, Loudoun Board of Supervisors
- Sheriff Mike Chapman, Loudoun County
- T.H. Jim Cheng, VA Sec. of Commerce
- T.H. Janet Clarke, Supervisor, Blue Ridge District, Loudoun Board of Supervisors
- T.H. Gary Clemens, Clerk of the Circuit Court
- T.H. Betsy Davis, Mayor of Middleburg
- T.H. Geary Higgins, Supervisor, Catoctin District, Loudoun Board of Supervisors
- Sheriff Glen Hill, Prince William County
- T.H. Milton Johns, Chairman, Prince William County Public Schools
- T.H. Ray LaHood, Former United States Secretary of Transportation
- T.H. Matt Letourneau, Supervisor, Dulles, District, Loudoun Board of Supervisors
- T.H. Jim Plowman, Commonwealth’s Attorney
- T.H. Ken Reid, Supervisor, Leesburg District, Loudoun Board of Supervisors
- T.H. Alyson Satterwhite, Member, Prince William County Public Schools
- T.H. Bob Wertz, Commissioner of the Revenue
- T.H. Shawn Williams, Vice Chairman, Loudoun Board of Supervisors
- T.H. Scott York, Chairman, Loudoun Board of Supervisors
- T.H. Roger Zurn, Treasurer
- National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) -Virginia Save America’s Free Enterprise (SAFE)
- Northern Virginia Technology Council’s (NVTC) TechPAC
- Virginia Police Benevolent Association
- The Family Foundation: 100%
- The National Rifle Association (NRA): “A” rating
- The Wildlife Foundation of Virginia: “A” rating for conservation of Virginia’s great natural resources.
- Virginia Chamber of Commerce: “A” rating in 2012 & 2013.