GRASSROOT REPUBLICANS AND RESIDENTS OF THE 87TH
- Ralph Buona, Immediate Past Chair, Loudoun Chamber of Commerce
- Glen Caroline, Immediate Past Chairman, LCRC
- Will Estrada
David is a successful businessman, a grassroots leader, a strong conservative and a loyal Republican. David will work hard to lower taxes, protect our liberties and find commonsense solutions to current problems such as transportation. Please join me in helping David win the Republican nomination for the 87th House of Delegates District.”
- T.H. John Hager , former Lieutenant Governor, Virginia
David cares about the real concerns and priorities that matter to residents and families. As a successful entrepreneur, he will work tirelessly to strengthen our economy and create more jobs. And David will advocate common-sense transportation and education solutions, while working to cut government spending and fighting to keep taxes low.
I am proud to endorse David and enthusiastically support his candidacy for the 87th District. His sure and strong conservative voice, business acumen and experience, can-do spirit, and passion for people make him an excellent candidate—and the best choice to represent us in Richmond.”
- Drew Hiatt, former Dulles District Supervisor
- The Kammerdeiner Family South Riding, Virginia
- Charles L. King, Esq.
- Bob Maistros
- Becky Stoeckel, Republican 11th Congressional District Chairman
- Carl Tate
- Jo Thoburn, Director of Fairfax Christian School & Advisor to the Northern Virginia Tea Party